HLD PE adhesive tape, referred to as polyethylene adhesive tape, also known as pipeline anticorrosion adhesive tape, anticorrosion adhesive tape, cold wrapping tape, PE tape, Ideal tape.
Pipeline Tape Coatings-PE tape has the characteristics of cold adhesive tape, convenient construction, no environmental pollution, excellent corrosion resistance, long service life and low comprehensive cost.
Widely used in petroleum and natural gas, petroleum and chemical industry, city gas, power supply water and metallurgical shipbuilding and other pipeline projects outside the corrosion of steel pipeline.
Decades of practical experience in the application of Pipeline Tape Coatings-PE tape has the following advantages:
1. The Pipeline Tape Coatings-PE tape and the steel pipe has enough bonding strength, the peel strength is 18-30N/cm. Can effectively prevent the liquid penetrate into the surface of the steel pipe, buried after many years can still maintain a high bonding strength.
2. Pipeline Tape Coatings-PE tape has excellent elongation and elongation at break. In a wide temperature range to maintain its flexibility, the elongation at break of conventional products is 150-500%. The polyethylene adhesive tape can be wrapped around the temperature of -34, which can be used for a long time at -40, and the brittleness temperature is -70.
3. Pipeline Tape Coatings-PE tape has high strength, its tensile strength is above 20MPa. To withstand the general mechanical and the stress of the soil after the pipeline loading and unloading. Because of its smooth surface, the displacement and delamination of the anti corrosion layer will not be removed when the pipe and the soil are buried in the ground.
4. Pipeline Tape Coatings has good resistance to cathodic stripping. Adhesive tape anticorrosion pipe with reliable protection potential and stable protection current.
5. Polyethylene anticorrosion adhesive with high electrical insulation and low water absorption and moisture permeability. Its water absorption is less than 0.02%, and its electrical breakdown strength is greater than 40kv/mm.
At present, the domestic butyl rubber polyethylene composite polyethylene anticorrosion adhesive tape is manufactured by adopting the method of CO extrusion with the same process as the foreign. Product performance to achieve the level of international similar products, quality indicators in line with the United States C214 SY/T0414 and national AWWA standard requirements. Product performance and foreign brands are the same.